QR Code plugin
Self contained QR Code item plugin for the Oracle Application Express.
Plugin simply renders value of the item as a QR code. Users can easily scan the QR code with their smart phones directly from the screen or print the page and use it as a ticket.
More about QR codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code
- Import src/item_type_plugin_com_jannavratil_apex_qr.sql into your application
- There are no associated database objects
- Create a Page item - select Plug-ins - QR Code Item
- Set the source value for the item
- Run the page!
##Plugin attributes QR plugin has following custom component attributes
- Size: Height and Width of the QR code in pixels - default 200
- Color: Color of the QR code - default #000000 (black)
- Background: Background color - default #FFFFFF (white)
###Examples There are three examples in the demo application (examples/qr-code-demo.sql) on page 101:
- First is the basic use - QR code is updated when page is submitted (Apply button)
- Second: The QR code is updated each time user changes the value - Dynamic action (Event = Key Release)
- Third is based on a timer - see Page Source / Execute when Page Loads
- Developed with APEX 4.2
- Tested with following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE11, Safari (iPhone)
- Tested with following QR code scanners: scan.me, RedLaser, Google Authenticator, HDE OTP
- The MIT License (MIT)
- See LICENSE-MIT for details